UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

Thank you for this. I received the alumni email but not the regents. I did, however, receive the supplemental questionnaire. My decision can really go either way but I really hope for admission. I honestly thought I was an instant reject, but I guess anything can happen.

Also, if UCLA thinks I’m competitive, it gives me some hope for the other UC campuses I applied to.

1 Like

Oh ok. I didn’t receive the email that day, and I did choose the leadership essay. Guess not everyone does.

Do these invites get sent out to international students as well?

if I did not get in yet, then I’m not invited to apply for the regents scholarship right??

Yes

How much does getting invited to be interviewed correlate to getting into ucla?

I didn’t know they interviewed students?

They do not interview students for regular admission. They interview for a few elite programs and for scholarships.

Have you heard anything yet? I am thinking TFT runs on their own schedule : (

Nothing from TFT. Just the request to apply for UCLA Freshman Alumni Scholarship which my son submitted. Not feeling terribly hopeful. Good luck to your student too!

1 Like

Does anyone know what date they might release decisions on?

Historically the 3rd Friday of March but not confirmed yet.

3 Likes

I was interviewed for TFT a couple weeks ago but haven’t heard anything since

1 Like

Is there any stated applied major under the applicant’s e-mail address in UCLA admission portal?

Might they have let on any indication when you may hear from them next?

nope.

Same - I wonder if it is all just the same as the whole school regular decision date? Who knows! :thinking:

I applied as a film major. Is it a bad thing if I never was offered an interview (I haven’t heard anything from UCLA since I submitted my app)

No, does it show the major for you?

1 Like

I have seen posts where applicants have been admitted without an interview :slight_smile: So it is true when they state on application that it is not always necessary to be interviewed for admission.