UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

Mine doesn’t show the major as well. Based on previous years and last year’s CC UCLA Class of…Discussion, there were several applicants discussed about their portals did show the major in the beginning period of Jan ~ Feb, then around in the period of March some applicants mentioned that their stated majors disappeared from the portal.

Where on the UCLA portal can I make sure my FAFSA is in there. I keep getting emails from all the UC schools about FAFSA to apply address to me like they never got mine. Can someone help me and look at your portal.

Thank you

I think those emails are going to everyone regardless of whether they have received your FAFSA or not. I don’t think it is available to view on your portal.

Hi all,
I received an invitation to apply for the UCLA Regents scholarship last week and was wondering how many out of these 1% of applicants actually receive the scholarship. I know that only 40 students that get Regents actually attend, but how many people get Regents regardless of whether they attend?
Thank you!

1 Like

UCLA hasn’t sent me anything at all for scholarships. Is that bad??

Lots of people don’t receive invitations to apply and still get admitted . Don’t worry .

Thanks! I’m so stressed Cz I’m the first one in my family to really apply directly to university (and an OOS one at that) with all this new technology!

3 Likes

Still?
Any email from art admission?

Still?
I got some news letter from art admission

Still?
I don’t know if it’s relate to admission though

I am hoping to hear anything from the TFT School - just crickets :frowning:

In the same boat. Are you theatre, Film, Musical Theatre or Integrated Studies?

Technical Theater - I wonder if the TFT School has its own schedule of release dates?

1 Like

does filling out the alumni scholarship application increase chances for an out of state student??

No.

Musical Theatre here and also crickets.

I applied for film and haven’t received a thing since I submitted my app.

They released interviews (at least for technical theater) a while ago, but since then nothing

Thank you for letting me know - Do you think you have to be interviewed to be admitted into technical? I am not able to find anything on boards for this

I have no idea if you have to have an interview to be admitted to Technical Theater. My D was interviewed for acting. When she signed up for the interview (for which she was invited) she said there were about 110 interview slots. I’m not sure if that was just acting students, but at the time we assumed that was the case.

She said there were about 22 students in the main “room” where they learned about the TFT programs and school and waited to be called for their interview. About half of those were technical theater kids.

I don’t think they’ll hear on a decision until the official admission decision date - though I’m just guessing.

1 Like