UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

my bad 168,000 is freshman and transfer apps. 140k must just be freshman

Looks like we’re in the same boat! Mine only applied to UCLA (of the UCs) and USC in CA. I have talked up UCLA because I’m an alumnus and we were able visit the campus pre-COVID. She loved it of course but I never realized how crazy competitive it is until this year. It was NOT like this when I attended. She was accepted REA at Notre Dame and we’re waiting on a few more OOS schools but all are end of March early April. Ugh
I’m on this forum to pass time and relieve my nerves.:laughing:

1 Like

Anyone going to record their reaction? :joy: I always forget to do that or I get impatient and just look at the decision :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Literally same! I record my ed reaction and then too lazy to record the rest.

1 Like

I’m here for the same reason. My wife and her father are alums at Northwestern and my D was deferred from ED into RD so that is a big one. Good luck to your family.

1 Like

Anyone know what time UCLA has released in the past?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m determined to record this one though😂

1 Like

around 5:15pm but it was projected to release at 5pm and there must have been some type of lag since the decisions came out a little after 5pm

Was that PST

yep

Thank you!!! But that’s 10pm for me, so far away​:weary::weary:

Anyone here applied for CS major at UCLA?

1 Like

I did

Yes! Best of luck to your daughter as well!

1 Like

I did. Thankfully I got into UIUC for CS, so I’m kinda relaxed about this one.

2 Likes

did anyone apply for bioengineering!

hahaha me too! i said that for uci and ucsb, and i ended up forgetting to record them

1 Like

when are decisions coming out on the east coast?

most people on this string say its around 5pm PST / 8pm EST

2 Likes

As a UCLA Alumni and proud Bruin, I would just like to say good luck to everyone! I created a poll to keep track of our results on CC!

9 Likes