UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

I’ve gotten into every UC so far and I’m scared UCLA will be my first rejection and idk how I’m gunna deal with that :pensive:

4 Likes

So it’s an hour and a half from now? sorry trying to convert timezones here haha

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like

2 and a half more hours. Currently 2:30 pm PST in Los Angeles, California

1 Like

Actually two and half hours lol

Probably two and a half to three

OH I forgot the difference from Eastern was too lazy to look it up haha thank you!

1 Like

any chance they will release it earlier?

I’m in a gc for UCD admits and everyone’s from the west coast and they’re all talking about west coast time and I was sooo confused at first :sob:

1 Like

Good luck to everyone! With over 168,000 applicants this year the acceptance rate will drop down to around 8%, so if you get denied, don’t be discouraged. You are all amazing and it sucks that its so competitive, but this decision will not define you:)

4 Likes

Yes!! We’re all deserving of the places we’ve gotten into so if we don’t get in, it’s okay! I’m proud of us all:)

1 Like

congratulations~! i got accepted to ucsb but waitlisted to uci :<. super anxious about ucla

2 Likes

Accepted UCI denied UCSB!

3 Likes

same here

2 Likes

Waitlisted to both uci and ucsb

1 Like

fingers crossed you make it into ucla !! it’s possible so don’t lose hope :slight_smile:

3 Likes

my sister got in on March 17, 2017 so Im really hoping I do

1 Like

Good luck to everyone! Fingers crossed. Now time to go outside and take in the wonderful weather until the time comes :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks! I hope I get in to ucla! I have just been waitlisted to Pepperdine. Good luck to you too!

Trust me – you would end up paying more in taxes than any other state in the nation! Not sure the trade-off for going to a UC school makes up for this! :roll_eyes:

1 Like