UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

My Cal email said “Freshman decisions will be released approximately late afternoon / early evening (Pacific time) on March 25, 2021, via the MAP@Berkeley portal.”

1 Like

right back at you xx
the community on cc is just so helpful and nice, i wish all of yall the best :))

4 Likes

It’s amazing how the ucsd website gets people to think of these conspiracies year after year.

I’m not a sw engineer but what they are looking at is simple html code that is a template for the website look depending on your decision. When decisions are released it’ll pick one of the “designs” depending on the decision. Nothing can be seen ahead of time.

If it were that easy they wouldn’t need to release decisions.

2 Likes

This one’s a bit different, because there are elements of the page missing for some kids and not for others - apparently 4 different permutations of things being missing or not. And it’s not even in the inspect element - it’s on the actual page. Ripe for conspiracy theories! :rofl: They’re under so much pressure, letting off steam!

4 Likes

ucsd just came out! 30 min until ucla

2 Likes

All of the speculations actually ended up being true. People who couldn’t see their forms or major got rejected, people who could see both got waitlisted, and people who could only see their forms got accepted! Kinda weird that they don’t try to hide the evidence on the portal.

6 Likes

not true. I got accepted when i couldnt see my major

1 Like

I’ve accepted my fate. Good luck to all.

1 Like

Oh my bad i might’ve gotten the last two mixed up. Bottom line if there were no forms or major it was definitely a sign of rejection

3 Likes

same here

I think the major form was only there for people who got accepted AND into their 1st choice major. I had forms + no major and I got into my 2nd choice major

i got into davis but waitlisted san diego
any hope i had is now gone :confused:

2 Likes

i had this but got into first choice

1 Like

I had forms and no major and got in my top choice major. let’s know over interpret it…

1 Like

What is the form you guys are talking about?

some people could see the checklist of forms like your transcripts and other materials

PHEW that board UCSD was wild!! lol my heart crazy racing still - D was waitlisted :slight_smile: Seems freakishly calm here!!! lol

trying to remain calm ahh…

Its prob random on the website code which is why its nothing to fret over. With the amount of AO’s that scour the forums every year, if there was a leak it would be fixed by now. We have seen this for the better part of the decade now.

3 Likes

Oops, I don’t remember if I was able to see it or not. :sweat_smile: