UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

still manifesting my acceptance with 16 min to go

6 Likes

@NewParentCA haha it was not calm last year here. this is a nice change of pace. Helps ucsd just released, usually ucla is on a day by itself with not much leading up to it.

My twins could only see forms and were both waitlisted.

Reposting as this link below will have a thread with next steps for all 3 types of decisions (accepted, waitlisted, denied) for ucla including important milestone dates updated for the class of 2025.

what are the forms you guys are talking about?

for UCSD saw the form but no major or college, accepted, regents CS. the speculation were timewaste it was mere a portal update, just wait for them to finish and check

Y’all I don’t wanna be rude but please keep UCSD discussion in the UCSD thread!

12 Likes

I just asked the same question. :grinning: See above

yes, the pint I was making was the speculations about getting clues from portal are baseless

I’m still a high school junior just checking out these threads (in anticipation for next year), and I just want to say good luck to everybody that is finding out their results soon! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

good luck everyone!!!

2 Likes

what is in the application portal? what’s part of the checklist?

1 Like

does everyone’s portal still say "
The MyApplication Status site is currently unavailable. We expect to be back up Friday evening."

12 Likes

yes

1 Like

so nervous

2 Likes

me too

I got ready for this moment purrr

how many of yall are shooting your reactions hahaha

5 Likes

I am so nervous for my D I really want to :face_vomiting: I NEVER thought I would have a real need to use that emoji ever!

4 Likes

Decision Posting Thread:
http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/t/ucla-class-of-2025-decisions-stats-only/3502009/2