UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

rejected

The CC community is invested in all of your journeys. Please share haha.

1 Like

D accepted.

9 Likes

Hi everyone! Decisions are out, and as a current freshman at UCLA, I can tell you I know how you’re feeling. I was posting here and reading the thread so much, even daily or hourly. I got waitlisted and thought I had no chance, but I want you to know you still have a chance. Don’t give up hope and really describe why you want to go to UCLA, what you’ll contribute. If you got rejected, you’ll end up at the perfect school for you. If you got accepted, welcome to the Bruin family! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’re already so blessed to be happy with our family. Cheer up, everyone.

1 Like

D Accepted
In-state local, LAUSD
No APs, took advantage of dual enrollment at CC
African American Studies
UC 4.17
Recvd Supplemental & Alumni emails

7 Likes

haha same! I guess the myth that you only get into one persists :slight_smile:

2 Likes

accepted in biochemistry

9 Likes

Waitlitsr!! I personally consider this a win. Rejection fro uci, UCSB and ucd bur wl here and maybe getting off it. Yes!

8 Likes

what was their acceptance rate this year??

I got rejected besties. womp womp. congrats to everyone that got in and remember if you didn’t, you are still valuable and worthy of all good that comes in life!

4 Likes

Accepted into L&S- International student

7 Likes

No its higher than 9%. the letter always shows the eventual class size and the applicant pool. The real acceptance rate is the admitted class size divided by the applicant pool. The admitted class size is about 2.5-3 times as large as the eventual class size.

1 Like

rejected.

Thanks for all your help guys! This was my first big college decision that I got, and that I got rejected, but I have two colleges that I want to go to more than this one that I’m waiting for so it’s okay! Congrats to everyone who got in and I’m sorry for those who didn’t! I hope you all end up in the best place possible : D

6 Likes

Rejected :slight_smile:

In-State, accepted for pre business economics !!!

10 Likes

Rejected <3

1 Like

Rejected

Same here, just a waste of time and money, but my son insisted on UCLA and UCB. I paid the application fees because he did not think I had faith in him. Not quite, just realizing the odds. He has OOS options because I did not listen to him and “mom does know better”. Hopefully he’ll learn from this and realize something about how hard it is to get something you want.

6 Likes