UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

congrats, i also got into herb alpert!!! i don’t see anything about FA yet either though

4 Likes

My D went to community college in Irvine then got accepted to UCLA. Some just take a differnent path. Also saved me $60K.

4 Likes

Congrats! Guess we have to call the FA office on Monday…

1 Like

Very soon!

Thank you so much! He was offered a Presidential scholarship at Chapman so they’ve moved up on our list for sure. Thank you everyone for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Accepted OOS but i’ve never even seen the campus! There’s a mandatory quarantine when traveling into California so I probably still won’t be able to. Would I be insane to accept admission having never seen the campus? I have a good option in state at UT Austin (and much cheaper)

2 Likes

Thank you so much! You guys are such experts!!!

1 Like

It is a great campus. There is not much to not like about it. I would base your decision on other factors.

2 Likes

D21 accepted Environmental Science, OOS. Received Alum scholarship invite.
4.0 unweighted GPA (Idk her UC gpa)
So far has gotten into all UCs she’s applied to (UCD, UCSD), waiting for Cal.

3 Likes

That’s so awesome! Congrats!

I just got accepted! Where do I find my FA?

1 Like

Thank you so much! Such a huge sigh of relief. Great to see the twin that got waitlisted with a huge smile on his face. I’m grateful!

4 Likes

DD got in political science major! 4.0 uw gpa, UC capped 4.31,uncapped 4.62 . ACT 35. 10 AP , 6 community college courses. A lot of EC and volunteer jobs. So excited!

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.

Congratulations to you!

@Gweetarpicker Did your son apply to UC Berkeley? If so there is still hope!!

A little late but accepted instate for psychobiology!! AHHHH IM SO EXCITED

3 Likes

Accepted for Materials Engineering!! I can’t believe it. I was waitlisted at UCI so I thought I had no chance!

6 Likes

Congratulations!!!

@GPlove Congrats to your daughter! She has some exciting choices. It was a no for my son with UCLA Aero, but he’s still holding out hope for USC. He already has some great options at CPSLO, UCSB, etc…