UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

Alr thanks !

1 Like

Not to bring the conversation back to UCLA, but is the waitlist pretty much dead?

2 Likes

i donā€™t believe there was a wave today, but unless you get a regret letter anything can happen.

2 Likes

Itā€™s best to just move on at this point. I donā€™t think the wave weā€™re hoping for will ever come.

4 Likes

Iā€™d rather not get my hopes up anymore. UCLA really broke my heart and I just want to move on from this toxic fantasy

5 Likes

I think it is.

1 Like

I agree. UCLA completely broke my heart too. It just gives me more motivation to succeed in spite of them tho

5 Likes

make them regret not accepting you. In a healthy way

6 Likes

Actually AO if you are reading this, donā€™t get me wrong I love UCLA but Iā€™m dealing with some grief rn but I would appreciate it if you guys helped us by speeding up the process

7 Likes

They shall, ik we all here have potential to be there, they just canā€™t see itā€¦yet, but by that time we would have already won many achievements at our school :wink:

3 Likes

yeah I just want to know if I am accepted or rejected

3 Likes

Rejected unless stated otherwise. Thatā€™s the best way to move forward.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve heard Pepperdine actually has more resources for business majors

3 Likes

Fr UCLA made the wrong choice with us all

9 Likes

I guess all we can do is wait!

2 Likes

yā€™all a girl from my school got off the waitlist todayā€¦ it was for performing arts or something but still; shes the only person iā€™ve heard that got off the waitlist so now itā€™s got me thinking that theyā€™re not gonna let anyone off that waitlist :// there must of been like a MICRO wave today that let off like 3 ppl total

4 Likes

In state?

1 Like

So they must be letting people off on a case by case basis then

1 Like

i committed to berkeley but i really want ucla guys:( will drop berkeley asap if i get any notice from ucla despite turning stuff in and paying dues

2 Likes

Reminder that you donā€™t have to spend the next 4 years at your chosen university. Thereā€™s always an option to transfer.

3 Likes