UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

My ucla portal shows my waitlist letter. Same for all fo you?

2 Likes

Yup

1 Like

Oh mb it seemed like it was, there was still some movement though so we might get some today

1 Like

Does anyone know for a fact if UCLA has let a wave or even just a few oos kids off the waitlist?

3 Likes

I believe Saturday was the only real “wave” we’ve seen so far. 3-4 reported getting off in-state, probably a few more tho. Nothing about OOS and it was very small. Honestly, at this point, I don’t know if we should ever expect a big wave like in previous years…seems like it will be a case by case basis for the majority of spots.

1 Like

That’s what I think. There’s no wave coming. Just a drip drip drip… for me, I am just ready to move on. It’s a huge bummer as it’s my only option (due to my age - I need to live home at least another year) but it feels over.

2 Likes

Same I’ve given up

2 Likes

same it sucks. why is it only in state! normally a ton of oos people get off :persevere:

1 Like

Yeah it’s so weird, maybe the housing thing is correct and their just waiting to see what the local govt says

2 Likes

I feel like their first priority would be filling the class up and then they would worry about housing guidelines as a secondary. But I wanna believe this theory so bad :pensive: I hope it’s true

3 Likes

It honestly makes no sense. I feel like they would try to fill the class ASAP. Just so heartbreaking because this was not the pattern any of us were expecting. Normally International and oos have huge waves but so far we have heard nothing :confused:

2 Likes

Anyone know anything?

1 Like

The class is likely full

3 Likes

thats really sad news but i think that might be true since the first waves so small

2 Likes

Have all waves been in-state? (if there are more than one wave

1 Like

There haven’t been waves per say, only news of 1-2 people getting off. And yes, all were in state

3 Likes

thanks for the info

1 Like

It is looking like the class is full, but I wish the ao’s would just give us some sort of update to set us free.

5 Likes

I fear that’s the case. can they start sending out regret letters and put thousands of us out of misery…or at least communicate something? I just want the little bit of hope I have left to be either fully fulfilled or fully crushed lol.

6 Likes

Same.

1 Like