UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

Be realistic, but don’t lose hope. The decision letter specifically states weeks, not days after May 1st… “In the weeks following the May 1st commitment deadline, we will assess how many, if any, openings might be available for possible admission offers to students on our waitlist.” Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best!!

7 Likes

Have any OOS heard?

1 Like

Does anyone know how to withdraw from ucla waitlist? DS chose to move on - there does not seem to be any withdraw button off the waitlist. Do you email admissions? Thanks.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure u email or call

2 Likes

nope

1 Like

this is cruel

4 Likes

Emailed Admissions. Thx.

1 Like

Is anyone planning on calling admissions to see what the deal is?

5 Likes

I sure hope so

1 Like

if someone does let us know what they say

2 Likes

I have pretty much given all hope. I’m gonna stop checking my portal and this thread. I wish you all the best of luck. Adios!

6 Likes

someone on zeemee said they called and the AO said that they just started taking students off the waitlist& it’ll go on for a while…apparently it could take until august to hear back

5 Likes

But the question remains whether taking ppl off the waitlist means those waves of only 4-5 ppl. It’s hard to believe that they would intentionally go at a slow pace when taking ppl off the waitlist

5 Likes

Very true. That one theory could be onto something about them waiting for housing guidelines though

2 Likes

looks like they have over-enrolled :confused:

1 Like

looks like they have over-enrolled :confused:

1 Like

How do u know?

2 Likes

If they over-enrolled they would’ve at the very least sent out an unlikely letter

5 Likes

Have they ever done that before?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like