UCSB vs UCSD for pre-vet track

I would be majoring in General Bio in the Marshall college at UCSD, and Zoology at UCSB. I was thinking the UCSD environment would be more fit for me since I am introverted but willing to still get out there and make friends. I have already made a pros and cons list but looking for more things to say about both.

UCSD:
PROS:

• More diverse (and more Asians which I prefer)
  • Higher ranked for vegetarian food (I am one)
  • Higher ranked for biology and STEM overall
  • More within my comfort zone
  • Six college system, which I prefer to find people of my interests, although some people say it’s not a good nor a bad thing.
  • Climate change minor/major which I’m interested in

CONS:

• Larger size classes
  • More stressed atmosphere
  • Dorms don’t have a kitchen
  • 1000 acres larger than UCSB, so pretty big

UCSB:
PROS:

• Active social scene
  • More relaxed atmosphere
  • Closer to my sister if I ever need anything
  • Offers zoology which may be good for pre-vet track
  • Better dorms w/ kitchenettes

CONS:

• Less diverse
  • I may not fit in with the environment.

So yeah, I do have more cons for UCSD, but the large campus and kitchen-less dorms aren't things I'm too worried about.
Can I get some more input on the research opportunities/internships I'd find at both of them for pre-vet? And does it really matter where I go if I'm shy-- I'd find my people, right?

Just to give you an idea of where admitted students attended Undergrad for UC Davis Vet school.

https://www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/admissions/application-statistics-class-2023

Pick the school which fits you academically/socially and especially financially since Vet school is expensive.

Research and Internship opportunities are available at both campuses but it is up to you to pursue these opportunities.