UCSD vs UCI vs for business?

I got accepted into UCSD for undeclared social sciences (I’m thinking of declaring economics and taking a business minor or international business) and UCI for business administration. I really want to try transferring to Berkeley for their business administration major or UCLA for their business economics major. Essentially, I’m very interested in business, and so transferring is preferable. My question is, should I go to UCSD or UCI if I am planning on transferring? I know UCI’s business administration has transferable credits that I can use for Berkeley’s business administration major, but after looking at the prerequisite courses for Berkeley’s business administration major and UCLA’s business economics major, I feel like both UCI and UCSD would allow me to transfer the required credits.

There’s also a chance I won’t be admitted to UCLA and Berkeley as a transfer student though, so it’s also a choice between which college I’d rather be in for four years. I’ve heard that UCSD is more academically rigorous but UCI has a better social scene (which isn’t a top priority for me)… I really can’t decide which university to go to… Please let me know your thoughts, thanks!