UIC GPPA Class of 2025

I submitted my score, but I don’t think test optional will impact the decision at all

Probably biochemistry!!

2 Likes

Oh wow sounds pretty intense, but ugh i wish my school had a wide range of AP classes.

I did submit my score, I also don’t think it’ll be a factor just because I mean they already screened your application numerous times and still saw you as a competitive applicant.

Just curious. Where are you from?

Decisions might be out tomorrow, don’t know if I’m excited or horrified :sweat_smile:

Samee, definitely feeling both right now :skull:

Hopefully tomorrow is the day I suppose :sweat_smile:

Please let me know if u guys hear from them today! I’ll update u guys too if I hear anything

Definitely will let you know, just seeing you post made me get a heart attack thought you got word :joy:

Nothing yet 🥲 you think they’ll notify in the morning or at night, most emails from them I’ve gotten from like 5-6 pm.

Probably in the evening, but who knows, maybe they won’t even notify us today :sweat_smile:

Yeah wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t :confused: last year they sent notification at 10 am

Got all nervous for nothing :sweat_smile:

Ugh ikr :tired_face: I just wanna know… but I don’t UGH

I got Dr. Amiri for my interview, which was pretty interesting

Oh yeah another person :tada::confetti_ball: How did your interview go? Also have you gotten any word since?

I thought mine went well, but Dr. Amiri might have thought differently lol. She told me that results come out around March or near April. The website says March 15 though

Wait how did u guys find out or what made you guys assume we’d get decisions today?

My interviewer told me that the med school meets on the third Friday each month to approve applicants and they would get notified later. Last year, some people got decisions the Monday after that Friday.

Ohhhhh I see. Thank you. Ahhhh nervoussss.