UMiami SAT Question For International Student

<p>Hello guys!</p>

<p>Basically, I'm an international student applying to Umiami and it is said on their website that intl. students don't need to submit SAT scores unless it is for merit scholarship consideration. I don't need this scholarship but there is one slight problem. </p>

<p>I listed my SAT score on commonapp. Will Umiami see this score or will they not be able to? I'm planning on not having collegeboard send my sat scores (even though they are high) to Umiami because I don't want to be a hindrance to other applicants(future students) who deserve the money. The reason I'm scared is because I don't want any merit consideration and if they do see the score, they might give me consideration which is absolutely unethical and immoral in my eyes.</p>

<p>The only SAT Score UM would use would be one transmitted to them by the College Board. If you don’t have them release the score to UM, your desire for admission consideration without an SAT score will occur.</p>

<p>Besides, if you were awarded a merit scholarship, you could ultimately decline the award and still matriculate.</p>