UMiami Spring 2022 Transfers

Which I agreed to sign up for. They said they notify all waitlisted people by December 20.

SAME. Crazy, didn’t even receive an email about it, just happened to be refreshing a bunch.

Same here

I didn’t get any decision I just got a waitlist agreement form. Does that mean we all got waitlisted?

It says to sign the waitlist agreement no later than a week from your decision, so does that we will still hear a decision by the end of the week?

Right, that is where I am also confused.

hopefully its just a form to fill out just in case you get waitlisted but maybe we will find out before friday

I don’t think so, I accepted the agreement and it just says thank you for accepting to remain on the wait list

Yeah me as well :confused: I’m thinking we were all qualified to be admitted but they don’t have space

Did anyone’s waitlist form disappear from their portal? I don’t know if it was intentional or if they messed up and accidentally released decisions but mine disappeared. I still have my email confirmation of accepting my spot on the waitlist though

Mine was also taken off

Mine disappeared too , but maybe it was because we answered it

I think they sent it out on accident because i never received a decision and the wording of the question implied that i did receive one

Same I’m not sure if it was intentional or what

I do think we are waitlisted though because people have gotten rejections so :frowning:

They got rejected today?

I’m not sure but people who posted above

I think they sent it out on accident by mistake too. I opened my application portal like an hour ago and the waitlist agreement form was still there but I didn’t sign it because I hadn’t received a decision letter yet so i was confused. I just opened my application portal now and the form isn’t there anymore.

It could be an accident but I still think we’re waitlisted because I got a response back from them that confirmed my spot on the waitlist. If it was a glitch or something I feel like it wouldn’t have gone through on the portal if that wasn’t intended to be our decision but I’m not sure I guess we’ll all have to wait a little longer.

My transfer counselor just got back to me about the waitlist agreement form coming up and then disappearing on the portal and she said she doesn’t know why that happened but that if you haven’t gotten an official decision letter to not pay attention to it and to continue monitor your application portal and email.