UMich Admissions - Regular Decision Fall 2022

anyone have any idea when michigan will release decisions?

4 Likes

nope hoping sometime mid-next week soon

I have given up trying to guess, and anyway UMich has pretty much fallen off D’s radar.
Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t announce until April 15th :roll_eyes:

same. has your D decided where she will go? I know we are on a few other boards- congrats if she made a choice!!

1 Like

Ah, no - not yet. She is waiting to finish getting all her decisions next week and will then figure out her best option.
How about your daughter?

same, she has a few more to hear from and then will make her decision. she is still really hoping for Michigan, but the longer this takes, the less hopeful she is. . . trying to stay positive and get her excited about all of her known options. Good luck to you!!

2 Likes

Any chance of RD coming out today?

Maybe
 latest might be April 8.

The withdraw button in the portal has gone. Decisions will come out today.

1 Like

Hopefully :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

Any idea what time?

How do you know that no withdraw button means they’ll come out tonight?

historically it released around 3 PM EST

1 Like

3 EST. Will be out in about an hour.

Early action thread thinks that it comes out at 3pm EST, this also happened last week but it seems more probable today.

Where is everyone? It’s been such a long road. Good luck!!

Most of the action is on the early action thread because so many were postponed and have been waiting months to hear an answer.

Can someone post the link to that EA thread?

Wouldn’t decisions come out next week since they said early April

Here you go.
Beware! It’s a super active thread (probably the most active on CC). Over 7000+ posts and you’ll get new posts every few minutes :slight_smile: