UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Any change in the portal for anyone? Does it change ? Someone mentioned " withdraw application" button disappear.

Same for my D. What makes UM decisions more stressful is that she made it to the third & final round for Michigan’s dance team auditions. They have no say on admissions so it’ll be even more devastating if she gets rejected. We are oos (GA) so spending a lot to keep flying to MI and anxiously awaiting news.

I’m speculating, but typically in past years, RD waves will have decisions from more than just LSA and CoE (i.e., Nursing and Kinesiology). But we’re in strange times and yield in a big determiner.

2 Likes

Same here, except that I don’t have logins or passwords. My S22 and I both know that I can’t be trusted around chocolate and portals :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

She has always login to portal with family around on potential decision days. Not sure she will be checking her emails today as they have all day conference and presentations. If it comes out today then maybe we will only find out on Saturday unless she checks her portal and let’s us know. Will see how it goes.

Good luck to everyone!

No - people are saying “I can still see it” which means nothing.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I think this has been answered above, but I can’t find it. If we hear today is it likely good news? That is, will we hear either way (yes or no for those of us who are postponed)? Or will we just hear if we get in, and then resume waiting if not?

1 Like

Historically, if there is a wave today it will mostly be acceptances. The wave with most of the rejections / waitlists is likely at the end of the month.

4 Likes

So if those got deferred don’t hear anything today, that means they are still being holistically reviewed. lol

She must be very talented to make it so many rounds
wishing her luck!!!

1 Like

That is just way too sensible! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

More transparency is needed. I have to believe that the waves have some logic. Geographic? Terrible to have kids waiting when they might have no chance of getting an answer. UVA is setting a high communications standard.

And it won’t all be forgiven if the accept my daughter today. :rofl:

4 Likes

My alma mater too, and I know I care a lot more about this than my kid does, who is pretty set on another school now. But I just want to know. I had high hopes for a short time, but just not feeling good vibes for him today. I’m more focused on congratulating everyone else, honestly. So good luck all!! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, and I will expect an apology, not to me, but to Michigan, from everyone on this forum. Having to wait until March 4th for heaven’s sake. Cut’em some slack. :grinning:

Really?! Was it a big yellow “Withdraw Application” button above the “Friend Accounts” ? Am i just going nuts? I saw this “Withdraw Application” somewhere but can’t find it now?!

1 Like

mine is still there

1 Like

Oh Where is it, please?

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Does this mean something?