UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

i know of two people who got into Ross today so it definitely came out

1 Like

same here. the wait is so androgynous.

Call and talk to the department. A friend of mines daughter has been talking to their advisors since she is looking to go into this. The internships are real. But it’s better to call and just talk with them and see what information you can get.

Androgynous?

2 Likes

So…

https://www.si.umich.edu/programs/bachelor-science-information/career-outcomes

Look at the report at the bottom. It is a pdf to show where that class landed jobs.

I know of a professor working with Google and Chrome to work with data and modeling results. Forgot what it actually was. He also is the mentor for the augmented reality org on campus

1 Like

Nope

Congratulations on Notre Dame! How do you beat admittance to a great school? Admittance to a great school with a generous scholarship.

1 Like

I think it was a typo for agonizing.

2 Likes

Wait, what?

Well after 3 waitlists today, in a major surprise my son got into UCLA (in state) which finally gave him some relief. I don’t have to obsess as much on this page even thought UM still #1 choice

30 Likes

Is this diction intentional or just big Replacements fans?

3 Likes

Congrats!!! We got ucla acceptance as well. Are you on that thread???

7 Likes

Maybe? If so, then I truly antagonize.

1 Like

honestly no because didn’t think he stood a chance with the number of applications and Michigan always has been his number 1

1 Like

@im_grape -Hi there. No, Ross April decisions are not all rejections. My Son was EA in Jan 2021 & received his Ross Acceptance in April 2021. Last year, The Ross Administration let the students know via social media April is NOT all rejections. Keep the Faith!! You got this! Good luck to you wherever you land! There are so many amazing schools to attend!! Everything happens for a reason & you will end up where you are supposed to!! Good Luck!!:blush::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Was there a wave yesterday?

Doesn’t appear so, but I’m hearing about more sprinkles including acceptances this past Monday and Tuesday.

1 Like

I believe those were all SMTD and not LSA decisions!

1 Like

Both LSA. One in state, one out of state. Both with scholarships. Both NARPS.

I assumed the poster was a Ziggy Stardust-era Bowie fan.

2 Likes