UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Thank you.

if anyone gets into ross please post stats :slight_smile:

I have had the opportunity to meet many of the grad students. They all just seem to really like this program. So many different avenues you can take with it. The companies hiring and outcomes are listed on their website.

1 Like

Any decisions for nursing applicants?

1 Like

Any lsa oos?

1 Like

nothing for me either

Nope

Thanks for the intel. Have you had research or internship opportunities at U oF I? If so, how easy are they to find?
Has anyone heard of the types of opportunities available at UM for research in Data Science?
The undergraduate Data Analytics programs are relatively new so hard to know what’s real and what’s just promises.

1 Like

I am a freshman and have not search much about internship opportunities but they are available on Handshake. The undergraduate outcome at uiuc was great despite it being a new program and I can pm u more about it from what I’ve learned. Frankly we cannot be wrong from uiuc/umich for information. UIUC offers more pathways such as data science/library/game design/data&culture/ux and has more course options while umich offers only data analytics/ux and since your son is leaning toward data analytics/data science, go with whatever is fine.

1 Like

Anyone got Ross?

haha that is good to hear. just got into umich as a transfer student and deciding if I should accept the offer since uiuc is so good for information as well. UMich has better program for another major I am interested in and I will do ux pathway haha.

accepted EA and still no word from ross. agh, are april decisions typically rejections

havent heard of anybody receiving ross as of yet lets see…

have the ross decisions for today come out though? or has it been delayed for everyone collectively?

Alright folks. Until next Friday…

7 Likes

i havent gotten anything for ross yet; i was accepted EA to LSA and I’ve been waiting for ross

yeah same…

same lol r they even releasing today?

Same no Ross decision for my son

ik one kid from my school got it, he got rejected w 36 act 1580 sat good ECs. we r an in state feeder. idk anymore.