UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I have a bridge for sale :bridge_at_night::joy:

1 Like

I dont have that screen anymore , just the portal directly

No one wants your backyard Koi pond bridges. :rofl:

I’m assuming “the minority” will be waitlisted or “suspended in time” some more.

So when you click the login button it goes directly to the black screen with “Action Items” “Messages” and “Applications” ?

1 Like

finally some hope :sweat_smile:

No koi, they would freeze here.

Yes, not sure if it did when I logged in previously today.The portal was down completely midday the day of EA though.

Wife just called and said her friend’s daughter just got her acceptance letter. She is a transfer student. Something is happening today, what, or how much of something, is still the mystery.

They’ve been accepting and rejecting transfer students right along.

2 Likes

Well, many applications were submitted RD
 so no way to make this assumption.

I’ll start the countdown to 3pm đŸ« 

5 Likes

My S22 applied to LSA with Ross Preferred through EA and was postponed. We have both been patiently waiting for the release and enjoying this active thread while we wait. I have not previously posted. He noted a change to his portal today. Under Preferred Admission Status for his Ross application, the notes have changed. What was previously a longer summary of the process, which I did not save (sorry), now says:

Thank you for applying for preferred admission to the Ross School of Business. The application cycle is complete. If you have questions, please contact the Ross School of Business directly via email at RossUndergrad@umich.edu.

I did not believe the cycle was complete with further offers for Ross to be sent on April 15th, so does not sound like good news.

1 Like

Maybe the reddit post was referring to transfer decisions?

Mine shows this as well.

Logged in and now I see a button that says “switch applications” and it gives me the option of looking at Summer 22 application or Fall 22 application. My son did not apply for anything in the summer. Does anyone else have this on their page? Any clue what it means?

1 Like

Is this under the “Preferred Admission Status” section on the LSA Undecided portal?

Pretty sure thats been there the whole time.

Yes the preferried admission

Preferred*

Hmm, thats odd. I also was also postponed and my LSA portal still says

"We have received your preferred admission application to the Stephen M. Ross School of Business. Preferred admission applications are considered only after an applicant has received an admit decision from their primary University of Michigan school. Once a preferred admission decision has been reached, that information will be displayed for you here.

If you have questions related to your Ross preferred admission application, please contact Ross Undergraduate Admissions via email at RossUndergrad@umich.edu or by phone at (734) 763-5796

If you would like to withdraw your preferred admission application to the Stephen M. Ross School of Business, please email your request to us at ecredentials@umich.edu."