UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Withdraw button is gone here as well

Something is happening in the portal. My sons withdraw button just disappeared

If you don’t have a withdraw button that means you are getting a decision today.

3 Likes

My DS’s withdraw button gone too. Wondering if the withdraw button being gone for some means they didn’t get in thus no need to withdraw the app anymore? Maybe I’m looking into it too much, I hope.

mine is gone too

I remember this happening to a student during EA release. It was someone who was accepted and they were given a summer start.

2 Likes

Just refreshed, mine is gone too

Sadly that was the case in February. Our DS’s withdraw button is gone too, so guessing we have our answer.

1 Like

giphy

3 Likes

I feel like this happened before when decisions came out last time but i could be making that up😂

2 Likes

mine is gone as well

I believe they remove it (withdraw button) to avoid people pulling applications and screwing up the decisions, I’m guessing that means it is today?

are you sure that the withdraw button disappearing is an indication of rejection?

1 Like

I think it’s an indication of a decision being loaded on

3 Likes

my withdraw button is also gone. it’s so exciting to FINALLY have some sort of movement!

2 Likes

My withdraw button is gone too. Is that usually a sign of acceptance or rejection from past precedent?

Just as likely that it means they’ve been accepted:

If you’ve been accepted, you’re no longer “an applicant” but rather “an accepted student” so no longer have a pending application to withdraw; your only options would be “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission.”

Probably just means “decision made” most likely.

1 Like

Is it good or bad to have the withdraw button removed?

I’m pretty sure it just means that they’ve put in a decision

2 Likes

This, most likely.