UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I found that out too when I applied, but you can either apply for summer, fall, or winter. I choose summer so that I can leave soon :joy:.

Maybe they want people to switch to summer or winter since they don’t have the available space for fall? I think someone who has the “switch app” option should call the office since they aren’t telling anyone what it is.

1 Like

When you click on the “switch app” button, does it ask for what term?

Yes, it says summer or fall 2022

1 Like

Regardless, if they want people to switch their app to another term, they should at least send an email and tell them the circumstances.

Maybe they will send us an email soon hopefully!

I agree. We’ll call on Monday. Good luck!

thank you! Let me know what they say!

1 Like

YES! Why didn’t we hear like most others?

3 Likes

Did you check your spam folders and the like? Years ago some acceptances etc went to spam

Yup, still waiting

1 Like

nope, nothing is there. I think it is because I applied for summer maybe?

1 Like

do you see a “switch app” option by any chance?

Yup
nothing in the spam folder.

1 Like

Yes, but that’s because my DS also applied to Ross

That is weird. I think all can we do is call the admission office tomorrow :cold_sweat:

Yes agree. We need to know when the next (and I assume final) wave is because it’s not right to keep a small number of applicants in the dark like this.

1 Like

Exactly and the wave is not even 50-50 it’s more like 95-5 :joy:

1 Like

Exactly! It’s really a slow form of torture if you ask me!

1 Like

Totally agree! All of my son’s classmates who applied heard back yesterday and were declined. I’m ready to get on the other side of this and move him in the direction of making a decision or at least get it down to two/three.

1 Like

I’m also wondering if this last wave will be the admissions decisions for summer start and/or for applicants who won’t get admitted for fall but will be given the option of summer start or the transfer option (though some have been offered that already). I have felt all along that my DS would be possibly offered a summer start even though he didn’t apply for that
just a hunch of course

2 Likes