UMICH: No. Earl Action decisions will not be released
today.

2 Likes

Your guess is as good as mine

Was the typo in there as well?

1 Like

No, it got cut off when I pasted

1 Like

I think that the accordion style tabs on the website changed for me. I have only 4 options in the middle one.

The Ross one has always been like that for me. The LSA one should have 5

I would contact Microsoft and Apple. You are the first person to have a cut and paste truncate one letter in the middle of a sentence.

I actually copied it from a picture with the new feature on apple photos so it doesn’t always catch every letter

I only have 3 for lsa

2 Likes

You must not be EA. That is the first one.

This is what my middle section looks like if it’s any consolation (LSA)
 (but ignore the preferred admission. I am really silly and goofy and accidentally applied preferred admission to the school of information bc I thought it was a required question) (I swear my stats are high I just lack common sense sometimes)

I only have two options in the middle column :smiling_face_with_tear: dk what that means

3 Likes

Everyone’s LSA tabs should be different depending on test options, preferred admission, etc.

3 tabs also

My daughter’s portal doesn’t look like that. It only has 2 yellow buttons in the middle column.

Us too - you’re fine.

If you are early action you have that button, if you are test optional you have that button, if you are preferred admission you have that button. etc etc.

2 Likes

I am ea

I have four tabs in the middle— early action status, test flexible, fee waiver, and checklist complete. It’s different depending on the person so I wouldn’t look into it at all.

The financial aid button is in the third tab for us.

Weird