UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Click on ‘Review’ they should still be there.

I will take your word for it. My daughter will kill me if I accidentally see a decision before she does…

4 Likes

Nothing changed.

Has Michigan ever released EA over the weekend?

Illinois doesn’t have EA. Only one release date. They have priority application date, but no EA.

Yes, I know. In the past they have released “priority” decisions around the same timeframe as most EA decisions at other schools though. This year not so much lol.

So true. I feel like none of the early action results are coming out early this year. Guessing this is the new normal with the increase in application numbers over the last few years.

I got my nursing acceptance in mid December?

My daughter was accepted EA into OSU and 3 other schools in December. UMich is the last of her EA applications to respond by over a month.

1 Like

Not in the last 10+ years. Ever? That I don’t know.

Well then we are waiting till next Wednesday at least.

Yes

Yes that would be my best guess.

You think Wednesday more likely than Friday?

I was agreeing with the poster’s sentiment that the waiting would probably be until next Wednesday at least. The last ten (10) EA releases have either been on a Wednesday (3), Thursday (1) or a Friday (6).

But look, “past performance is not always a good indicator of future results.” :grin:

1 Like

I got that email even though I applied to LSA only :thinking:

strange- I didn’t get it and I only applied to lsa. I wonder if it means anything

They said, “end of January”, and we have one more week to go. Take a deep breath, slowly back away from your computers, and/or phones, and make yourself a drink. Be zen.

5 Likes

This is why I love this thread so much—no one is zen! :rofl:

3 Likes

There might be more disappointing or not when we hear the news next week. This is the place we will come back.