UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

yup me too cooldude. my grad date is may 28 though but still in the same boat

Rummi, accepted, instate, AIM: rmmjss05

: )

YES!

I rcvd my email today. My mail came a couple hours later with the packet. I am instate (Springfield, MO area) but go to high school in MN.
My interview was 3-10-05 the last day of interviews .

Sarah/Ozarks05/ Accepted
Shirley l papiosfinest l Accepted
Anna | <a href="mailto:duchess@gmail.com">duchess@gmail.com</a>, tickle skittle | Accepted
Jaclyn | Chiquita1487 | Accepted
Anu | ??? | Accepted
Monee | ??? | Accepted
Daksha | ??? | Accepted

Shaun | | Rejected
Mihir | | Rejected
Brandon | | Rejected

Hey, macantu17 and cooldude: Did they specifically say in the packet that you had to take a summer chemistry course, or did you just decide by yourself?

OK, this is the updated list so far-keep it going…

<ol>
<li> Maria l macantu17 l Accepted l Out of State
</li>
<li> ??? l cooldude1818 l Accepted l Out of State</li>
<li>Kevin l ??? l Accepted l Out of state</li>
<li>Gina l ??? l Accepted l Out of State</li>
<li>Rummi l rmmjss05 l accepted l instate</li>
<li>Sarah l Ozarks05 l Accepted l instate</li>
<li>Shirley l papiosfinest l Accepted l out of state</li>
<li>Anna | <a href="mailto:duchess@gmail.com">duchess@gmail.com</a>, tickle skittle | Accepted l Instate</li>
<li>Jaclyn | Chiquita1487 | Accepted l ???</li>
<li>Anu | ??? | Accepted l ???</li>
<li>Monee | ??? | Accepted l ???</li>
<li>Daksha | ??? | Accepted l ???</li>
</ol>

I am also accepted

Kevin, kevpat18, accepted, out of state

got the letter today…
…rejected

patelakshar -
i am so sorry! your stats were so impressive that i thought you of all people would definitely make it in! i’m sure you’ll be successful wherever you go, though.

I had my heart set on UMKC! And unfortunately, I got the dreaded small letter today, but it says I’m on the Alternate list? Does anyone know the likelihood of getting in from the waiting list? I was interviewed on March 9th! Out of stater…

diana/surfin10isgirl/alternate lister…??

What are the stats on alternate listers anyway? Thanks guys. Congrats to those who got in and consolences to those who didn’t. I’m sure you guys have like awesome back ups!

Neal - accepted instate

i havent received the letter yet, bu the email it did state specifically that i received provisional acceptance, which meant I have to take a summer chemistry class.

how many of you guys are indian that are planning on going there?

I am, Kevin P. Out of state

Neal.accepted in state

2 neals adn 2 kevins

nice

Hey-so who’s definitely attending?

not sure, its between UMKC university of miami honors program and USC honors program (science honors) so its a tough choice. plus i got a 3/4 ride to maimi so i dunno what ima do. but guaranteed is soooooo nice.even though you can probably get into like a nice nice med school from one of the previous two with good grades and mcat scores.

i am definitely going.

im going for sure also

i’m not sure. i’ve also been accepted to a honors program in conjunction with baylor college of medicine (not rice/baylor) and this program pays full tuition and fees for undergraduate and medical school.