UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

i recommend u contact the school and ask for contact information from some alumni that u can speak to

Hey guys,
I am a year 3 right now at umkc. Your in law obviously never looked at the program. Having umkc affiliated with a community hospital means nothing. we still send people to some of the best residencies in the country and do amazing on step 2, which is clinically based. And yes, you do not get summers off. You will get used to it.

That’s amusing because he would have to look into it a little bit if he interviewed there for a cards fellowship. However, I have nothing against the program I just answered with something my brother in law commented on.

does anyone know what the out-of-state average SAT/ACT/GPA was for UMKC last year? i tried looking online but i only found the minimum requirements not the averages.

So…who here is gonna apply for Fall 06?

well, i will be in 07

I am for 2006

i’m applying for fall '06.

good luck guys! i’m a year 1 so if you all want to ask me anything feel free to IM me. i dont know if i can answer them or not but i can try my best :smiley:

Hello all! Can anyone tell me about how much percentage a foreign educated physician must get in USMLE to get Cardiothoracic Surgery residency in top US medical schools?
Cheers!!
:):slight_smile:

blah, im an 06-er… the pain of apps starts now

woohoo im applying too… (um who here have read books outside school?..)

lol I hope everyone here has read books outside of school…

im applying here…personally i think its one of the best. 6 year + no mcat… that is pretty sickkkk
my stats:
SAT 1 : math: 800 v: 660
SAT II : math2: 800 chem: 740
varsity tennis captain
taken 11 ap classes
and a lot of comm service

anyone applying anywhere else??

Yes and you

i sent in my app a few weeks ago. when do we hear if we got an interview? someone told me around dec 1. is this true?

I’ve already received a call to schedule my interview, I was called last weekend.

m17 what are your stats?

hey…im an 06-er…i’ve been called for an interview also. when’s yours m17? :slight_smile:

are the people getting interviews from missouri?? (instate)