UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

only few weeks to go guys. good luck to all of you. and me too.

true…any greek life ?

can you post your acceptance/reject as you receive them ? at least we will know that they are rolling in.

they go out in the mail today!

Thats a scary thought. If they go out today, I should have mine by tomorrow or Wednesday (hopefully). I should have just walked over there and saved them the post.

ahh im freaking out, like seriously

did anyone get an email regarding their admission yet?

from looking at the posts made by last years group, it seems the letter was mailed april 1 and many people did not receive their email until april 4 or so. so some people might receive their letter before the email if they live closer. but you never know, they might have sent the emails today also.

Did anyone of you receive an e-mail from UMKC today? It was something about informing you that you are officially on your way to become a “KANGAROO”. What does this e-mail imply?

no e-mails here

did ur email say u got in? cuz tehy said taht accepted ppl will recieve notice of tehir acceptance via email…or myabe its just like a stupid ad thing for umkc

Hey guys, if things are like last year, you’ll get an email if you’re accepted. It will be very clear that it’s for the school of medicine though, so I don’t think ivyleague’s email was the same as the acceptance email.

Does anyone check the UMKC email that was set up when you got initially admission to UMKC? Is that where emails are being sent?

I haven’t rec’d mail from UMKC at my regular address, even though I’ve mailed the admissions office with that email…

you don’t get the email at the UMKC email, its the regular email that you put on your application.

so ppl who arent accepted dont get emails?

Good, because at any rate the UMKC login doesn’t work for me.

Can anyone confirm that BS/MD emails have already been sent? Or will they be sent in a few days?

I spoke to Mary Ann Morgenegg the admissions lady at the medical school yesterday, March 20. She said the letters would be sent out at the earliest within a week. The dean is still making his final decisions. She doesn’t know anything for sure yet.

As a follow up I just spoke to my boyfriend in the program who talked to someone who said that post on UMKC’s message board was a complete lie. The admissions have for sure not been approved by the dean yet thus they will not be sent out until at least next week. “So dont freak out.” Thats what my boyfriend says. :slight_smile:

so sent out next week? damnn

I sent an email the UMKC employee who posted on that other website that they would be sent out march 20. He emailed me back and said his boss told him now that it is March 25. So scary!!!