UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

yeah, i spoke with maryanne today too and she said that everyone was rejected.

just kidding, but its definitely a possibility since its taking so long.

Help! Ok, did anyone check their application status on the website? I think decisions are out… but I don’t know what mine means. It says Accepted: Conditionally, does that mean to the med program or just reg. undergraduate??? ??? and what’s with the conditional???

how do you check applicaiton status on website

go here: <a href=“https://fusion1.umkc.edu/applicationstatus/status.cfm[/url]”>https://fusion1.umkc.edu/applicationstatus/status.cfm&lt;/a&gt;

This is really weird, because mine said I was admitted (conditionally) on March 24th. I’m confused lol, why would they put it online without telling us where to check?

Mine says something about application being recieved and after things such as test scores are received they will contact me.

but does it refer to your acceptance to undergrad UMKC itself?

mine doesn’t say anything about acceptance, and this status thing has been the same since i check like couple months back.

I think everyone should check lol.

Mine says UMKC Med Years 1 and 2 under Colleges Applied to

I just emailed Ms. Morganegg to ask her about that application status check page.

thats def for the undergrad only cuz its on teh UMKC site not the BAMD one

I kinda am thinking that too, since i’d think they never really talked about the status page at the interview or anything.

I agree, because mine says the same status info that it said in January and it still says I haven’t paid my application fee, which I cleared up in December. I guess we will all just have to wait for the post mail to come in. ugh.

i talked to ms jaffri today and she said that they are gonna try to mail them today, and if they are not sent today then they will call us on tuesday about if we were rejected or accepted and if they were sent out today we will have to wait for the mail.

I called MaryAnne - you are allowed to call in to get your application status. The packets were mailed out this morning.

I was accepted. Good luck to everyone!

Yes!! I’m in :smiley: ! Talked to Ms. Jaffri this morning. Ohhhh man, this totally takes all the pressure off for all other college decisions.

Accepted!!! :-d

awesome! congratulations to everyone who got in, and good luck to those who have to find out still! Are you guys instate or out of state?

I’m out of state…

yay i got in too!! (out of state-CA)