UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

deleted

Are there any OOS scholarships available for students in the program?

During the info session, the AO mentioned that SOM scholarships are available, but it wasn’t clear for how much and during what years exactly. Can anyone provide info on this? Also, are year 1-2 students eligible for any of the regular undergrad scholarships?

We’re trying to see whether it would be reasonable for DC to apply.

1 Like

@BrownPLME
There were several on CC who got accepted for UMKC BSMD during Fall 2021 admission cycle. You may reach out to gracewins, Mom22DDs, plantar, Juniorcasi78 (committed to UMKC). I believe they all were OOS, but none of them indicated a scholarship award. You may send them DM to inquire about a possible scholarship award for OOS. Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I have a question if anyone has any idea. If I qualify for an interview, will admissions come back and look at my application before sending me a decision, or at that point will it be entirely based on how I perform at the interview? Like will my interview become a part of my application and will they have to consider everything in it or is it just based on how the interview goes?

Would anyone on this portal be willing to briefly read UMKC medical essays to provide feedback?

sure pm me

sure pm me!

anyone know when interview invites come out?

I think I saw January somewhere on the website

by Jan end i believe.

can you send the link to the webpage it says that? I couldn’t find it.

also, anyone applying OOS and also non-regional? if so, please share your stats.

1 Like

yes, just saw on the site. thank you!

any OOS got interviews with high 1400’s?

Did they start sending out interview invites?

It says January on website

Has anyone received interview notifications or anything like that yet?

Does anyone know when they generally are supposed to be released?

Hi! Not yet, they should be released sometime this month.