UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

I haven’t applied yet, but I’m planning on sending in my reg. admission app and my supplemental SOM app together… is that allowed, or do they want the reg. app first before you send in the supplement?

You have to send them both in. The deadline is Nov. 15th.

omg- do they require any SAT II’s??!!

give them a call im not sure…lol md are you desi (just out of curiousity)

my teacher had to go to a meeting at UMKC yesterday and they told her like 500 people have aready applied! then she said that u needed to be top 10% of ur class with a UW GPA of 3.5 and the average ACT score was a 29. i wanted to make sure i wasnt the only one who hadnt applied yet.

500 people? … To the six year program or to UMKC?

what do you mean already? 500 people have already turned in the application for the program…geez i doubt that

Aspen D- yea i am desi lol- how about you?

500 people already applied? that has to be messed up…

i was wondering if you could update your test stats after you submit the application (Taking ACT in Oct.)

500 people have NOT applied to the program already. That is a skewed stat. Only 38 full applications have been recieved. The 500 is the entire university.

MD- yeah I’m desi. haha

I got mixed up. she said the rep said that last year 500 people applied and 100 got in. my bad. i was like holy cow i dont stand a chance! nice to know i still might be in

going back to dumbstruck: can you send in your ACT score after turning in your app? (ie if taking ACT in Oct?)

yup (10 chars)

I was on UMKC’s web site and like none of their scholarships apply for med students. that sucks.

yea considering that if your from out of state, the tuition is almost 50K

So how many of you guys are in state and how many are out of state?
I’m in state.

I am out unfortunately. :frowning:

Im in state. I wouldnt think it would be worth it if you were out of state. Mizzou and Wash U are both great schools. I wish I could go to Wash U but i just do not have enough money.

visali, did you receive your score yet for ACT?

I checked it online. I didn’t do so good. I got a 26. I went up one point, but still… :frowning:

I don’t care if I kill myself, but I am going to study like hell for my last and final ACT. I need to register for the October test. I just got a new job so I basically start my homework around 11. I either work or volunteer almost every night. I just started today, but my boss said that since I’m in training, I won’t be working too much. I’m guessing that after I finish training, I will be working like 5 or 6 days a week leaving one day to volunteer. I highly doubt I will get any sleep with homework and the ACT. -.-

I really want to get into this program, and more than anything right now, I wish I was instate. The out-of-state students MUST get a 28 or above. I am hell-bent on this program. I want to get accepted so bad… :frowning: