UMN Class of 2025 — Regular Decision Release Date: By Mar 31

My daughters letter that she received this week matches the portal.

OOS just received snail mail Scholarship Packet, then checked portal. In addition to merit based scholarships, the Portal indicated a FAFSA loan offer (Stafford) that wasn’t in the snail mail packet. So good think we checked the portal.

1 Like

Has anyone accepted RD gotten scholarships yet?

I applied EA 2 and have not gotten any scholarships yet.

My son applied RD and has received scholarships.

When was he notified?

I don’t remember an exact day but it was several weeks ago. He is a high stats kid and NMF.

Okay, thanks. I’m still waiting to see if I got any, I only got accepted 2 weeks ago

Where do you check the scholarships/financial aid online? I tried to look at the myu, I only saw the total cost of attendance for an OOS student. Do we need to Submit FAFSA or CSS for merit aid? My daughter has good stats, ECs, and is NMF. TIA

I’m so confused. I’m trying to find information for Uof Minn Twin Cities 2025… Has regular decisions come out?

U of M does rolling decisions, so if you applied RD you can get a decision anytime before March 31st. I know the wait is tough, but hang in there and good luck!

Hi, my son received a letter in the mail with scholarship offers. I will ask him tonight if the info is also in his portal.

It also seems to me that you need to think about an entry in advance. It is worth doing the learning, as well as improving your skills because they will be very necessary during learning.

Thank you! My daughter also received her award letter yesterday. The MyU still only has her out of state COA information. I guess we will wait till end of week and contact Finaid next week.

1 Like

Son accepted last week. RD OOS. CS major. 3.9 weighted GPA.

Did he get accepted last monday?

Yes.

Accepted in December and STILL waiting to hear anything on Merit aid. I’m OOS, top 10% at a big high school, 4.1 GPA and 35 ACT. Should I expect to get anything??
Also, if I haven’t heard about Honors College by now, should I assume I’m not getting offered that?
Is anyone OOS thinking they should perhaps get Honors and/or Merit Aid and hasn’t heard anything yet…?

its not on your financial aid portal yet?

I’m having the same problem. I’m OOS and was accepted in January.