Under 90 credit minimum transfer requirement, but admitted to UC Davis

I just calculated that I will earn around 89 credits at the end of Spring quarter. We use the quarter unit system, not semester in UCR.
I am quite worried about this fact.
I am not sure what should I do at this moment, and I wonder how much this will impact me?

You should calling them and ask as they will give you the best response. Hopefully all goes well.

I called them before, and they told me that they will reevaluate it somehow.
Not sure how it will impact, but still I wonder if anyone has gone through the same circumstance with me.

If your transcript matches you application you should be fine. Still, i would want to look someone at Davis in the eye and have them confirm (then in writing later) before making a deposit on a place in Davis. The may have cut you some slack as a UC to UC transfer,

My only problem is that having to take an extra class summer class to cover a single missing credit on my transcript. I called them a third time to ask about this problem, and they assure me that this is nothing to go crazy about.
I am not sure their response.

This has been resolved, UC Davis already allowed me to enter with 89 credits as long as my gpa is above 2.80.
Let’s this thread be a reminder for anyone with the same circumstance with UC transfer