University Delaware Class of 2027 Official Thread

Ugh yup then mine applied regular.

1 Like

Same situation here! Any idea when we may hear about regular? Sigh

Still waiting here too! Applied mid Oct for EA. So frustrating, I know. This is one of her top schools and we are losing interest fast. Plus I’m an alum which is causing more aggravation when I keep getting emails asking for $! (I know its separate but still!!) Cheers to yet another Friday of “maybe today is the day” I did have her email the AO before the holidays right when the last batch came out. I wasn’t expecting anything back but was at least hoping they’d see her name and possibly push is along. I see so any kids online already looking for roommates and parents talking about merit money, while were still sitting here waiting and waiting.

Still waiting here too!

2 Likes

Have there been any rejections? Or just that people have either been accepted or not heard yet?

Did you hear anything today? Im with you every Friday I check. Nothing still.

1 Like

Dtr just accepted to exercise science!

2 Likes

My daughter was just accepted to Medical Diagnostics…

3 Likes

Congrats to all who have received decisions tonight. Please remember to post your stats.

Just received what I think is my full financial aid package anyone else’s update didn’t get an email just looked randomly

1 Like

where was that posted?

1 Like

No idea!!! Does anyone know how it works with regular decision?

2 Likes

My son was accepted tonight for engineering!!!

4 Likes

Daughter was accepted on 12/22 but no merit yet. When did you get your acceptance?

Son was accepted this evening. He applied EA but his decision said Regular. I hope this doesn’t affect merit.

son was accepted a few months ago, but was just accepted to the honors college last night!

4 Likes

Congratulations! What was the date of the original admission decision? Thank you

1 Like

Under my merit award financial sheet

1 Like

Hi where do you see you got into the honors program under the honors rectangle on my blue hen home?

1 Like

Nope! And I’m ready to cry! What did you your son or daughter apply for? My dd applied to Lerner for business with a second choice as undeclared. It’s so upsetting to see all these kids with lower stats getting in and to be left wondering if she did something wrong?! I’m having her reach out with her mid year grades which are good. And she made it to states for both DECA and FBLA. Delaware should have been a safety school and I’m honestly just nervous at this point :pensive: