University Delaware Class of 2027 Official Thread

Same message appeared on my son’s portal too, but November 15 is the date. He is EA applicant.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

In my daughters too but her application has been completed since September. Regular decision

2 Likes

My son’s financial aid portal button came and went, like yours. Today it is back, this time with an official aid letter. He got the top OOS merit amount plus a small need-based grant, which is nice. He’ll need to get the Tuition Exchange scholarship (parent employer thing) to make it a contender, so we might be waiting for a few months…

But Delaware is one of the first to get back the whole aid package, including need-based aid, which is great. I’m glad they do it that way.

2 Likes

My daughter just got an email for the Destination Delaware overnight event for admitted students. Has anyone participated in this before? Would like to get thoughts from someone that experienced this event. Thanks.

1 Like

yes! I checked this morning. We got 20K total a year. Not as much as I was hoping for but better than most of my dd’s other acceptances.

It is her top #2 choice but Ithaca College gave double and she got accepted to their physical therapy DPT program so we are so torn. Tough decisions.

3 Likes

That’s so exciting! Do you think she will attend Delaware? It’s one of my daughter’s top choices. We live in North Carolina. Where are you from?

1 Like

We got it, too! But I don’t know anything about it. Sounds interesting.

1 Like

Did they increase merit from $5k/ year to $20k/year? That’s amazing.

Its been 4 weeks since my acceptance. I haven’t heard about scholarships. Does this mean I won’t get any?

It’s been 3 weeks since my daughters acceptance and we haven’t heard about merit yet. My thought is the holidays slowed things down.

1 Like

Any update today? Are they still on Friday 5 pm schedule?

Haven’t heard anything yet.

My daughter just found out she was admitted for Nursing. She applied on October 9th and just heard today. No mention of merit.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Yes! My daughter finally got in. That was torture! Lerner school for marketing

1 Like

Has anyone been rejected yet?

Does anyone know if they have started accepting from the regular decision pool?

1 Like

I heard of a couple. Or they asked for mid year grades I don’t think people necessarily air their rejections though

2 Likes

Nope. I called. Those apps aren’t even due until Jan 15. We were told we’d hear “by march”. Sigh

1 Like