University Delaware Class of 2027 Official Thread

My DS was accepted 12/16 and was accepted to the Honors College 1/6. I just stumbled upon the merit offer in his portal (17k/year). We are OOS.

1 Like

Congrats! Can you share any stats, major and whether your son applied TO? Trying to get a feel for what it takes for Honors acceptance. Thanks!

1 Like

Just checked my DS portal. UD Trustee Scholarship for 19K. OOS

4 Likes

Son accepted to UD and honors college. OOS, received Trustee Scholarship. Older son is 2018 UD graduate and currently in veterinary school. We love UD! Hoping my younger son loves it and picks it as his college too! Wishing everyone luck with their college search.

It’s definitely a top choice. Also wants to pick up a marine bio major. Lots of science! We will go to the admitted student open house in March to help with decision making. From Arkansas.

1 Like

IS IT ASSUMED THAT IF YOU RECEIVE THE Trustee scholarship you would also get in to the Honors program if applied there or does one thing not correlate to the other?

I got the trustee and still haven’t heard back from honors college yet

Same

Did anyone get notified for Distinguished Scholars Weekend

1 Like

I just got into Honors and I got the Presidential scholarship!!

5 Likes

@photo2 Can you share stats and acceptance date? DS accepted 10 weeks ago, recvd the presidential scholarship too, but still no word on honors.

I was accepted in November
97/100 Weighted
1390 SAT
Direct Admit Nursing
Many ECs and leadership roles

1 Like

Finally accepted. Applied sept. Accidentally regulars decision!

4 Likes

I contacted the honors department about this they told me they won’t be sent out until mid February and non have been sent out yet

1 Like

They said they haven’t sent out any honors acceptances? That makes no sense as so many have already received HC acceptances.

Congrats! Glad to know they have started on RD.

1 Like

I think he was refering to distinguished scholars.

4 Likes

Yup so I guess one could say she heard very quick lol

So not only did we hear on Friday that she got in, got the admitted packet yesterday in the mail.

1 Like

Congrats! They must have been holding onto that acceptance for months waiting to send it!