University Delaware Class of 2027 Official Thread

I suppose if he doesn’t get an answer today he can try to just update SRAR. We were concerned doing so would change the date it was received and impact when would get a response so that is why he reached out directly. She said thanks — but no need to send them/update SRAR as they would not be used. Who knows……

Maybe he is already accepted and they just didn’t need them.

OMG these Friday nights are painful lol

2 Likes

Has anyone heard anything?

Still awaiting decision here - no emails

These Friday nights are ridiculous. Glad DS is already admitted elsewhere or it would be worse. I wish they’d either wait for one particular day or just drop decisions every single day like other schools.

2 Likes

Just did! I got accepted to the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics for International Business Studies! I applied on October 26th as early action!

8 Likes

We applied on 10/14. Still nothing!

Congrats. Did he get an email or just see it in the portal?

Did anyone receive merit offer (OOS) yet?

Son accepted today Civil Engineering.
OOS
97.8 GPA
1300 SAT submitted
App completed 10/18/22
Taking AP senior year. Completing his third year CAD program taking Engineering and Architecture Design senior year. Honors classes first three years of HS.

Also received the email last Friday to check the portal regularly.

4 Likes

We are still waiting as well. But, it’s still early! They will continue to release decisions until end of Dec for EA. Congrats to everyone admitted today!

Still waiting here for Engineering… submitted mid Oct but didn’t finish SRAR til end of Oct. Guessing that’s the holdup.

Son was deferred until April due to high number of applicants and competitive nature of his major, Business Analytics. Bummed.

Sorry to hear that. Does your son have some other schools he’s excited about? Hope that acceptance comes through in the spring and/or he gets another exciting acceptance somewhere else!

1 Like

Yes! He’s been accepted to 2 other schools so far that were at the top of his list so he has great options. Thank you!

3 Likes

May I ask what yours sons gpa who was deferred business?

1 Like

I logged into my portal!

2 Likes

Son accepted!
Applied 10/18. Accepted 11/18.
OOS
GPA 4.65
SAT 1450
8APs and rest Honors
College of Arts and Sciences
Political Science Major
Hoping for Honors College Acceptance :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear. i did not know that business analytics has a lot of candidates. I believe they asked for alternative major. I am wondering if it was mandatory or optional on the application. He may still get in. He is not turned down. I guess they strategize with large pool of applicants in the EA.

1 Like