Applied 10/15

3.4 GPA
Test optional
Business Undeclared

No info on merit yet.

2 Likes

Sure, he has a weighted 3.83 GPA.

Nothing yesterday
and just seeing the business undeclared with gpa’s similar to S23. 3.68 test optional business undeclared. App completed 10/20 :crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2:

Wondering did he submit test scores or go test optional?

He did submit ACT score of 28. He also has 5 AP’s, all Honors otherwise, NHS, leadership in clubs, sports etc

1 Like

Are we thinking this Friday will or will not happen bc of the holiday? Possible Wednesday?? I won’t hold my breath! Anyone know? Have to plan my anxiety around this! :joy_cat:

Based on prior years, it might be this Wednesday. They are closed this Friday.

What was his second choice? I always recommend Bus Undeclared because the applicant pool is larger and you can declare your major 1st marking period.

My son applied top choice Business analytics and second choice was sports management. We haven’t heard yet
 Did your son list a second choice?

Has anyone heard anything today? You would expect some decisions coming out before the holiday.

1 Like

Nope. Got an email that they were closing at 11am today through the weekend. I was hoping for some good news today too. Guess the wait continues!

Based on prior years, UDEL dropped some decisions on Wednesday during Thanksgiving week. They seem to always post them after 5pm, but there is obviously no way to know until we know. :blush:

I checked my DD’s portal this morning and got excited for a moment as it had changed to some students throwing leaves in the air. My mind translated it to confetti. However, it just had the “We’re closing the office at 11” message. It still says “Awaiting Decision.”

1 Like

Ours did the same. We’ll see if there is anything post 5pm, but I doubt it. It’s okay though - I’m looking forward to taking a break from Portal checking lol. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 Likes

I got excited at that same leaf throwing. Oh well.

1 Like

Me too! They could’ve chosen a different visual lol

2 Likes

Decisions came out!

SAT: 1390 submitted
GPA: 3.86 UW, 4.56 W
#of AP Courses: 8 + 10 Honors (total 18 AP/Honors)
State Residency: MD
Applied date: 10/17 EA
Decision date: 11/23
Major Applied to/Accepted: Communications
Decision/College: Arts and Sciences
Strong essays and extracurriculars

Invited to World Scholars

4 Likes

Same!

2 Likes