University of Alabama admitted, but where is the letter?

Hello! About a week ago, I checked the University of Alabama website to see my application status. I went to myBama and selected my application. In it, it said “decision made” and “decision: admitted”. I then had the choice to submit my freshmen enrollment and it said congratulations you have been admitted as an incoming freshman. I have not received an official email not gotten any mail in my mailbox. I am a military child living overseas so I understand my mailbox issue and how it will take a while… but I have not received an email…

What should I do? Also, what do colleges usually put in their accepted student packages??

Thanks!

If this helps, my letter didn’t come for at least 2 weeks and I never have received an email that said I was accepted. Trust the portal and congrats…

Thank you! I actually emailed them and asked and this was their response: Based on you being admitted on Nov. 20th, your admit packet mailed on Nov. 22nd. Given the Thanksgiving holiday with mail service, you should expect to receive it this week.

I never got an email either and my acceptance packet came back in September–they must not do emails. And that’s cool that you’re a military child-- thank your parents for their service for me!

no email, just a really big very nice acceptance package, Roll Tide and congrats!

I was recently accepted as well, and have not received any emails from the University. For all of you who have received their admissions packet in the mail, what all did they send you? I got accepted on Valentines day (according to my bama and the portal), so I am still waiting for my packet to come in the mail!

give it a week or so, Congrats and Roll Tide!