University of Arizona - International Students Forum

Well, I have been having trouble finding good information about fees, meal plans in details(the ones in the university websites seem way too vague) and have been constantly sending emails to inquire about em. So, a forum to discuss these and share information for International Students is much required in my opinion. Feel free to speak up.

Some information I have already received:

1.  I was wondering how the enrollment works. What is the last date for enrollment? And, how will my scholarship be applied? -- You must be enrolled full-time by the start of the fall semester, August 26th, 2019. Once you arrive in Tucson and attend orientation, your academic advisor will guide you on the enrollment process. Your scholarship will be applied to your tuition and fees.

2.  How late can I issue the I-20 form, and will it also contain additional documents for vaccinations and such? -- We suggest that you apply for your I-20 as soon as possible since you still need to go through the visa application process. Yes, vaccinations are required, and you must submit a record of your vaccinations to Campus Health.

3.  Apart from the 395$ enrollment fee and 150# housing application fee, are there any charges that I should be aware of?

– Not at the moment. (this hit me, does it mean we have to pay for other things afterwards?) Tuition and other fees are posted to your account once you are enrolled in classes. All tuition and fees are due on the first day of classes.

4.  Can you please send me a detailed list of costs for an international student? I have already gone through the one available on the website. -- Tuition and fees are estimated to be $36,566 per year. Living expenses are $14,750 (this is an estimate) and you are allowed to live on-campus or off-campus. Health insurance is $2,088 per year. (*<em>NOT DETAILED AT ALL!!!!!!!! :( *</em>)

Please post any queries or any information you might have, it might spare a ton of others a lot of trouble and searching.