University of California AG Course Requirements

I’m an out-of-state applicant. I have taken and one AP exam for social studies, but I have not taken the AP exam for any other social studies although I have sat in the class. Will that still count as credit?

You are asking about fulfilling the history/social studies requirement?
So which AP exam have you taken and which one do you plan to take?

UC-approved high school courses

Two years of history/social science, including:

one year of world or European history, cultures and geography (may be a single yearlong course or two one-semester courses), and
one year of U.S. history or one-half year of U.S. history and one-half year of civics or American government
SAT Subject Test

U.S. History: Score of 550 satisfies one year.

World History: Score of 540 satisfies one year.

AP or IB examination

U.S. History: score of 3, 4 or 5 on the AP U.S. History exam;
score of 5, 6 or 7 on the IB History of the Americas HL exam

U.S. Government: Score of 3, 4 or 5 on the AP Exam satisfies a half year.

World History/Cultures/Geography: score of 3, 4 or 5 on the AP exam in European History, World History or Human Geography; score of 5, 6 or 7 on the IB History HL or Geography HL exam

College courses

U.S. History/Civics/American Government: grade of C or better in a transferable course of 3 or more semester (4 or more quarter) units in U.S. history, civics or American government

World History/Cultures/Geography: grade of C or better in a transferable course of 3 or more semester (4 or more quarter) units in world history, cultures and geography

I’ve taken AP Human Geography, AP World History, AP European History, and US History and Government at a local community college through a dual-credit program. However, I’ve only taken the AP test for Human. Have I met the needed requirements?

You fulfill the requirement with World History, European History along with a semester of US History and a semester of Government. AP Human Geography will not fulfill this requirement.
As long as you took these classes, you are fine. You do not need to take the corresponding AP exams to meet the requirement.