University of California Submission problems

Hey CC,

I submitted my uc app today but i have a problem.

I did not get to finish my volunteer portion. It was my mistake and i was in a rush to submit my personal statements that i clicked submit and never looked back.

Can i call and change it? I have all references needed, but i know i messed up.

Also, i sent them the wrong scores. I planned not to send my sat i scores and just my act. But i did. My fault again but ill accept the consequences.

For both scenarios, what can i do?

Go here for instructions on how to update application: http://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/how-to-apply/after-you-apply/. You have to email or mail the change to the volunteer portion to the UC Application Center if you want to make a change. As to test scores, you cannot take any back. However, if you provide both SAT and ACT, UCs use the test that is better for you to determine admission.

THANKS!!

One other thing, I made one mistake. I did this on my 2nd essay:

blah blah [word I was gonna do later] blah blah.

I left it in brackets…

the sentence makes sense without them. I just dont want them to think anything negative when they read the rest of my essay.

I know people do typos and grammatical errors, but is this okay? Like will they care a lot? I imagine not, but I worked hard for this essay.

the website says I can change my personal statement, yet will it make a difference? I know others who made errors but didnt matter.