University of Colorado Boulder EA for Fall 2023

or maybe they are just confident. Applying to a less competitive school/major, acceptance rates are as high as 80% right?

1 Like

Social media accounts created by students for their respective classes has become a pretty common practice. Itā€™s a unofficial way for students to connect to others in the class. As always, be mindful about sharing personal information.

Yes I agree. I just found it odd that people are posting and connecting when they havenā€™t even been accepted yet.

1 Like

Even after decisions are sent, you see a lot of kids on those pages that say they havenā€™t committed to the school yet. I assume itā€™s like us parents joining the college parent pages before our kids are accepted :wink:

A lot of students do that so they can match up with potential roommates bc some colleges open up housing before decisions are released.

ugh just realized that thatā€™s mountain time for the estimated release. Its gonna be a long day lol

I applied to UT Austin as well, which comes (maybe) out around 5-7 PM CST. I (hopefully) get both decisions around the same time.

Some say- ā€œhavenā€™t been accepted but itā€™s a top choiceā€, or ā€œnot sure Iā€™m going to CU butā€¦ā€ I think they are just shopping and getting IG face timeā€¦

1 Like

so we expecting a decision in a few hrs?

1 Like

By about 7pm EST (5pm Mountain)

2 Likes

Surprised these no mention of anything on their instagram page. I looked back at last year and they put a post up saying decisions were coming out that day. Guess weā€™ll know soon!

3 Likes

Interestingā€¦ I really hope itā€™s tonight.

3 Likes

Considering they didnā€™t tweet out today, Iā€™m starting to doubt that theyā€™ll release them this week.

2 Likes

bummerā€¦ lets wait until 5pm and then call it days

1 Like

Well it has been the third Friday in January for the past several years so hopefully thatā€™s still the case!

3 Likes

My sonā€™s application page just changed. Now says Deferral FAQ

Same here! I was worried for a second but it looks like those FAQā€™s are for deferring your term until 2024 and not that youā€™ve been deferred admission.

1 Like

Where does that pop up?

The tracker icon is gone (those arrows on the middle of the page.) Looks like itā€™s coming very soonā€¦

1 Like

If I am remembering correctly, there was an arrow progression bar in the middle of the page stating application complete. That bar is now missing from my kidā€™s applicant page for what that is worth.

1 Like