University of Colorado Boulder EA for Fall 2023

OOS son accepted directly into Leeds. 4.1W. Test optional. Varsity athlete. 2 college business courses. Top Scholar.

1 Like

Accepted OOS for biochemistry

SAT:1490
GPA:3.93 UW, 4.4 W

No merit that I see :frowning:

2 Likes

Accepted OOS for Cinema and Moving Images

ACT: 35
GPA: 4.0/4.6+
IB Diploma Candidate

She doesā€™t see any merit-- which Iā€™ll admit is surprising. Nothing about Honors either. But sheā€™s also on her phone at track practice.

Pre - Business is on campus. You just donā€™t get officially into Leeds until sophomore year. Only requirement is that you get a 3.0 your freshman year. You can still take bus classes Freshman year also

1 Like

DD from MT acceptedā€¦!

3.6 gpa, Media Production in CMCIā€¦ no tests scores sent, she has some theater and work exp but no APs, no athleticsā€¦ pretty good essayā€¦ but middle of the packā€¦ so they are being liberal with their acceptances!

accepted Aero Eng. (no $ unfortunately)

1 Like

Daughter accepted. Econ major. 3.95 UW, 4.4 W. 33 ACT. Varsity athlete, couple clubs, summer job. Top scholar (55k total) and honors.

2 Likes

Congrats! We are in the same boat here - OOS DD accepted for Biochem. GPA 4.0 UW, 9 AP classes, AP scholar with distinction, 4 time letter winner and team captain, but no mention of any merit money at all. Mines offered $14K per year, so this is odd for sure. Hopefully notification comes later.

2 Likes

instate or OOS?

another very high stat kid i know was accepted with no merit as well. Either they are very stingy this year or they havenā€™t processed it all. I know neither of our families will consider attending without merit.

1 Like

Accepted OOS for Elementary Education. 3.4 GPA no test scores submitted. No APā€™s. Many extra curricular activities.

3 Likes

S accepted for comp engineering
OOS 3.8 uw, 4.3 w, 34 act
25K merit over 4 years
Congratulations everyone!

1 Like

My daughter was accepted into Leeds. 32ACT, 90 average, tons of ECā€™s and started her own business.

Any merit scholarship?

Admitted out of state for cs with chancellorā€™s scholarship
4.0UW, 4.39W, 1420 sat

I hear you! Oos 1490/3.88/national merit commended/7 APs, varsity letter 2 sports, archdiocese leadership award, championship competition pianist, certified scuba diver, Life scout, over 1000 hours documented volunteer hours, started club at high school, leadership council senior year, worked through high school. No merit. Got into Purdue Engineering where tuition is much less. Ugh.

1 Like

Check again. It is at the bottom of the acceptance letter.

It will be a bullet point hyperlink which will open another letter.

3 Likes

I got into their Communications school, (College of Media, Communications, and Informations). So happy!

DD got accepted for maths. First school to not offer scholarshipā€¦ their loss

Looked several times. No link to any merit award on the letter.

1 Like