University of Florida Class 2026 Admissions

By chance did anyone who submitted grandparent waiver hear back that they received? DS submitted waiver but not early so probably unlikely

OOS
Business
33 ACT
3.9uw
4.3 recal weighted
4.6 school weighted

Gator Nation, so excited. Exhale!!

3 Likes

Daughter accepted, OOS, 1520 SAT.

4 Likes

My daughter accepted for fall term OOS 4.1 GPA 30 ACT. Strong essays ECs and varsity sports. However letter doesn’t indicate major or college I.e. Business. Is that normal?

2 Likes

OOS. S22 got accepted! 4.3 GPA/1490 SAT

4 Likes

Yes you are any major you want so long as an audition isnt required.

2 Likes

W 4.3
ACT 34
25 hours of aice, IB, AP, Honors
Good service and volunteer
Average EC
In state

Denied admission Business

Roll Tide!:wink:

3 Likes

Daughter had same question, thanks!!

1 Like

Scholly info comes out mid-March or so

Normal. At UF, you can choose your major but need to declare by 2nd semester sophomore year,

1 Like

Sorry to bother you again. My daughter asked me to ask you if she can appeal now for consideration for honors. Is that a possibility at this stage?

It is not possible to appeal freshman honors but the lateral program is available for sophomore year.

1 Like

Accepted
Instate
1560 sat/36 ACT
4.75 gpa 4.0 UW
16AP
CAPT 2 varsity sports
Eagle scout
Honors+ Honors Research + $2k scholarship noted in letter

7 Likes

Sorry Research Scholars not Honors Research

We were declined but given the transfer application option, do you know how long before we’d get a response back on that? Are all results then released at once or is it a rolling decision?

1 Like

accepted oos

2 Likes

DS OOS Admitted 1510 SAT 4.0 WGPA
2 Varsity sports / Captain
NHS
7AP
No Honors

3 Likes

Accepted oos
4.5 wGPA and 32 ACT
lots of comm service and leadership

2 Likes

Gotcha, If you opt-in to a transfer review then we will create a transfer application. At that point you would upload college transcript(s) for us to review. We’d be looking for the prerequisites and GPA. Decisions times depend on major but most colleges work to get them made as quickly as possible.

Does it say about honors in the mail letter? If nothing is said, it means no honors?
Where does it say financial decision?

DD submitted Grandparent waiver in November. No word yet, hopefully in next couple of weeks?!