University of Florida Class 2026 Admissions

Housing application also gone

Honestly for computer science at UT it doesn’t matter if you are in or out. Everyone in that program is elite. Congrats!

2 Likes

Our OOS daughter is nervously counting down these last few hours to get her decision.

Good luck everyone!! :hugs::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Does UF usually post some kind of statistics for the admitted class?

Here was last year’s write-up in the Alligator.

most times just prior to 5pm

Does a removal of the housing link on portal mean that I have been rejected? :frowning: I am crying already

No, I hope not at least - that has happened to many of us. You will go where you go and you will love it - trust me - I almost never hear about anyone HATING their college experience.

2 Likes

Yea my daughter is at FSU now and three years ago when she got it, no deferral or waitlist. Just accepted or denied.

I agree - also in TX and UGA is way more popular than UF. I think UF has historically been much harder to get into, but in the last 2 years, UGA is now equally as hard, if not harder.

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing :grimacing:

No one seems to have the housing link. I would not worry one bit about that.

5 Likes

Same. I hope that’s not a bag sign.

Does anybody still have their “Transcripts Received” list? My daughter does and now it lists the transcripts as “under review”. That is new and I hope not a bad sign. Thoughts?

Your Freshman application for admission to the University of Florida has been received. We have received all required information and your decision will be released on February 25, 2022.

*Transcripts uploaded or received by mail will display on the Application Checklist as Transcript - Under Review. Once the transcripts are reviewed, these checklist items will be removed and the Awaiting Transcript checklist items will be updated accordingly.

THis is how my daughter’s portal reads but it doesn’t show anything related to transcripts in the checklist

I have that-but it’s been that way for awhile now - the “under review” language.

1 Like

Since we use the SSAR for freshman “under review” is totally fine. We start updating those when we are looking for final official transcripts. No concern now at all.

2 Likes

@Melissa96 What about the msising housing portal tab to apply (we already paid, but the tab was still there) and links being gone on the side of the screen? Thanks!

So if transcript received section is gone is that a good sign?

The amount of nerves I have right now waiting for decisions is immense. My hands are shivering haha :slight_smile:

3 Likes