University of Maryland College Park (UMD) Early Action for Fall 2023

Admissions Social media is throwing out a bunch of info today. Could they be releasing earlier than next Friday or just teasing us?

4 Likes

It looks like they are hand delivering some acceptances, cute idea!

4 Likes

There are some teasers. This was posted an hour ago

4 Likes

In the past, decisions were released the Friday after the Terp Admissions Bus made its rounds.

8 Likes

The Terp bus is very cute and exciting - I wonder how they selected who to visit. It’s been cute watching the videos on IG of the surprise visits to admitted students.

7 Likes

Any ideas on the time decisions will b released
friday?.. oh i see someone said a lil before 6?

1 Like

Sometime in the late afternoon to evening. As soon as someone sees it, this page and the FB 2027 group will explode with posts. You won’t be able to miss it.

6 Likes

Omg. If they did this, I would melt with happiness.

2 Likes

I agree. Such a cute and sweet thing to do!

They must have to tell the parents in advance? I’d think they would so that the parents could be sure their future Terp is home.

1 Like

Anyone heard anything yet? I know they had the bus stop this weekend
and I know we should hear by Feb 1st
just curious. Eagerly awaiting
well our son is!! Wanting to be a Terp like his uncle. :>

4 Likes

Decisions should be coming out this Friday.

3 Likes

thanks. That’s what I thought I saw or heard. WHOO HOOO and good luck to all!

4 Likes

Fb speculates the decisions should come out this week! Good luck!

5 Likes

Yes, sending positive vibes to all our kiddos who worked so hard to get to this point! Hang in there everyone and wishing you the best tomorrow!

10 Likes

SAME to all!

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers::pray:good luck to all!

2 Likes

is it today? finger crossed

Tomorrow evening - that’s the likely consensus based on years past. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Just got decision from Rutgers ( we are out of state) in case anyone is waiting

4 Likes

Please don’t panic if you see others getting their UMD decisions tomorrow around 5 and yours has not come through yet. The entire release was very slow and frustrating last year and it seemed that both the issuance and the access to the portal had glitches. I believe my son finally saw his around 5:30pm.

5 Likes