University of Miami RD delay??

<p>Has anyone not be notified yet of an admission decision? I called the admission office and they said I would know in the next week or two. Is this bad? Post below if you haven't received a decision and add your stats please. </p>

<p>didn’t receive a decision. got deferred early action</p>

<p>I applied early action and also got deferred. I am currently waiting for an admissions decision!</p>

<p>gpa-3.55 uw 3.8 w
sat- 630 cr, 610 w, 490 m</p>

<p>when will we find out?</p>

<p>My D emailed UM a of couple days ago when a # of CCers started posting info that they were receiving scholarship communications in CaneLink, but their reply was a little strange… wanting to know why we were even curious. My D, the applicant, has heard nothing either… originally applied back in October… so of course she was curious about her admissions status and concerned as well - especially since her stats were higher than many of the people claiming that they had heard about getting scholarships. I guess that some applicants have heard and others just have to keep waiting. It seems like an odd way to handle the process IMO. Officially, all UM will commit to is announcing by 4/15. Oh well…</p>