University of Miami Transfer Fall 2021

Portal, you will get an email

1 Like

Im not sure if im getting into the business school or not, I have a B- in calculus but grades above a C can’t be re-taken and I have an A in managerial accounting which only those in the Miami business school can take managerial accounting so I’m not sure what they’ll do with me lol, however my school did cover chapter 5 from the textbook which Miami only does Chapter 5 in Calc 2 (we both used the same book) so not 100% sure if I’ll be placed into CAS or not

Those are low grades to transfer into the U. I’m pretty sure you should have above a 3.8 GPA to be a competitive applicant with this pool.

Are u able to transfer internally after a year

I have all As, thats my only B-, I have a 3.8 gpa

I can’t retake the calculus class cause of the re-take policy which is also the internal requirement

Dang. I just hope Miami posts decisions soon…

Im feelinf 6 or 7

Yeah…

It concerns me because I feel like they rushed thru the process instead of reviewing holistically… I am probably overthinking, though.

Do you guys know if the transfer acceptance rate for last year was 25% or 52%? because I am getting scared

52%

52% I believe. Perhaps it should be a bit more competitive this time around though.

I think I’ll get in either way with my 3.8, business school or not, but this wait is annoying… No one wants to wait till May :confused:

I think 3.5 plus ur good

Yeah College decision day is on may 1st; I want to be able to celebrate!

Exactly, I personally, have a 3.85 GPA. Own a business, and am heavily involved in my current college with leadership role.

How long do you think they will give you to accept or reject the decision if we get in?

I’m still waiting on BC, Lehigh, Barnard, and vassar

My supplemental essays were also extremly strong.

UM is better then all 3 of those