University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Oh I have 0 info I just looked at what people said today I don’t know of any speculation or why it would be today v. next Friday

oh yeah i was just asking people in general haha, i think something(idk what) might have snowballed into everyone thinking decisions are today and I was just curious

i feel like we’re overthinking everything at this point lmao. this process is so stressful

1 Like

They made an official Instagram account for the class of 2025 n yesterday they posted a welcome post on their story. That’s cool but not indicative you know?

yea if anyone thinks thats good enough then no that doesnt indicate anything were just hopeful ig

N yes we are overthinking everything. But hey, we really like Michigan🤷🏿‍♀️

3 Likes

has anyone called or live-chatted with them?

Michigan did? or did some other students. We’re probably overthinking stuff considering they already had an ED and they didn’t make an account then?

Michigan doesn’t have ED

1 Like

It’s definitely students, not actually Michigan. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an account like this actually affiliated with the school

last year, decisions came out around 2:50, which is weird. Mich didn’t announce until 3:30 that decisions were posted

oh my bad

On the Twitter Admissions page it shows Bernie waiting for EA announcements… Not a sign just a current trend :rofl:… I tried to capture the picture but couldn’t… (can’t do links to Twitter BTW… I tried and it was removed.)

Ha! I saw that this morning. Was hoping it was a sign but it’s probably just because of the trend

this is just killing all of us at this point

4 Likes

let me know if y’all hear anything

3 Likes

Nothing yet and it’s past when they released EA last year. I’m gonna check at 3:30 and then be done. I know it’s coming out next week, shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up.

1 Like

I really don’t understand all of the cover of darkness about when they will be released to be frank. It just creates unnecessary stress. By this point they all know when they will release given it will be sometime in the next 7 days. Instead they create all of this air of mystery that causes more anguish than needed. Just pick a day and stick with it.

5 Likes

you just made me panic

the person i responded to said they got in and then deleted it

2 Likes

What did?